Meet David Shavlik, DDS
• In 1984, Dr. David Shavlik graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene. He put his degree to work as a dental hygienist before attending The University of Iowa College of Dentistry.
• Dr. Shavlik received his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1991 and continued extending his dental education by completing a year-long residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry. Following his education at The University of Iowa, he moved to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan where he provided dental care to members of the Tribe of Chippewa Indians.
• Dr. Shavlik returned to his home state in 1996 and became an associate at a dental practice in Sturgeon Bay.
• In 1998, the Shavliks relocated to Green Bay where Sandra, Dr. Shavlik’s wife, worked as a Reading Specialist for the Green Bay Public School District. In addition, they purchased an existing dental practice — which is known as Amenity Dental Care, S.C.
10 Things YOU May Not Know About Dr. Dave…
1. He has a HUGE sweet tooth
2. He loves to bake
3. He has never golfed — except miniature
4. He listens to Public Radio every day
5. He still plays his record albums
6. He has a great slot car track
7. He likes to garden — flowers and vegetables
8. He enjoys wine- they are all his favorite
9. He has never had coffee but enjoys the smell and makes it every morning for his wife Sandra
10. His backyard is his sanctuary
Committed to Continuing Education & Giving Back to Our Community
Dr. Shavlik, who is known to his patients of all ages as Dr. Dave, strives to create a practice recognized for attention to detail and professionalism. Dr. Shavlik is passionate about providing exceptional care to those entrusting his dental services.
Additionally, he supports our local community through the Care Campaign which affords Amenity Dental staff members the opportunity to dedicate financial support and time advocating for charitable causes, such as the Ben’s Wish Foundation. Whether at home playing with his family of miniature schnauzers, or cooking for friends, the Shavlik’s enjoy life’s simple pleasures — and they invite you to be a new and trusted friend.